Property Web Design for Sheldon Bosley
Sheldon Bosley are a company of Chartered Surveyors, Property sales and lettings, land and commercial property, and architects, providing the full property service. The property web design was to ensure each departments main service was easily accessible from the home page.
For the website we built in custom features:
- Energy certificate generator- allowing team members to input just the energy digits into the property management software, with the website producing an energy certificate by using the figures to locate the markers.
- Google map override- Team members can move the map marker displayed by Google maps, for poorly registered postcode locations, or off-road land or commercial properties.
- Internal company message board- This allows team members to login and post inter-company news and reports.
- Street view toggle- This allows team members to turn on/off the Google street view tab as appropriate.
- Property Short-list- This allows customers to create an account and save a property short-list, or just save them for the duration of their browser session.
- What would you like to do next?- A system of interlinks inviting users to remain on the website or get in contact.
Mobile Property Web Design
For the mobile version of the Sheldon Bosley website, we focussed on the property search functionality, working on the idea that users may be more likely to be searching property or finding information form sale boards when they are out and about on their mobile.
The mobile site has a direct call function, and a get directions function via Google maps to help you search on the move.
To view the website please visit: